Business Global HUB is a young company, with a team of more than 120 experts, offering back-office and customer support related services. We are working with multiple worldwide partners who serve together more than half a million customers.
One of the main services Business Global Hub is offering is performing a wide range of Know Your Customer (KYC) related activities, a process that is vital for companies working in the financial industry. Our company has put together a complex team that is specialized in KYC processes and combating money laundering and terrorism financing. Furthermore, we have a highly skilled customer support team that is trained to meet the high expectations of well-informed customers of companies working in the financial industry. This team can offer customer support for customers of all tiers, from basic help desk to ones requesting expert product and service support. Our KYC and customer support services are available worldwide, in languages such as English, Spanish, French, and Russian
We aim to take care of all back-office activities, so companies can further concentrate on their core activities and growth journey. Our services are cost-efficient, delivered at top quality, and are insured by the best professionals in the market with years of experience in the financial banking industry.
- City: Bucharest
- Education level: Qualified
- Department: KYC
- Languages: English
- Career level: Entry & Mid-level
- Job type: Full Time
- Industry: Banking/Financial Services
- Number of open roles: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking or law;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Analytical skills and process oriented;
- Meticulous attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of thе team.
- Perform bаck-office аctivities mеаnt to identify, anаlyzе аnd chеck conformity level of documents providеd by thе cliеnt;
- Reviеw customеr files in order to idеntify missing or non-compliant documents;
- Rеquеst missing documеnts, аs pеr Know Your Customеr (KYC) procedures;
- Retrieve and endorse documents in order to validate customer file;
- Reports compliance risks identified according to the legal framework;
- Performs periodic compliance checks in order to monitor and verify compliance with legal provisions;
- Provides support in preparing the documentation necessary to obtain the authorizations required by the regulations;
- Keeps track of all non-compliant customer files and follows up on their remediation.