Business Global HUB is a young company, with a team of more than 120 experts, offering back-office and customer support related services. We are working with multiple worldwide partners who serve together more than half a million customers.
One of the main services Business Global Hub is offering is performing a wide range of Know Your Customer (KYC) related activities, a process that is vital for companies working in the financial industry. Our company has put together a complex team that is specialized in KYC processes and combating money laundering and terrorism financing. Furthermore, we have a highly skilled customer support team that is trained to meet the high expectations of well-informed customers of companies working in the financial industry. This team can offer customer support for customers of all tiers, from basic help desk to ones requesting expert product and service support. Our KYC and customer support services are available worldwide, in languages such as English, Spanish, French, and Russian
We aim to take care of all back-office activities, so companies can further concentrate on their core activities and growth journey. Our services are cost-efficient, delivered at top quality, and are insured by the best professionals in the market with years of experience in the financial banking industry.
- City: Bucharest
- Education level: Qualified
- Department: IT
- Languages: English
- Career level: Senior
- Job type: Full Time
- Industry: Banking/Financial Services
- Number of open roles: 1
- High proficiency in CSS/SCSS, grids, flexbox, animations
- Knowledge of Bootstrap/Material/Tailwind
- Comfortable with at least one framewok: React/Vue/Angular/Svelte
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus
- Committed to the highest levels of quality, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Spoken and written English proficiency
- At least 3 years experience.
As a member of the team you will be part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Key daily tasks may include:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing.